Hi There

sfd6532

Reaction score
I just ordered a Droid X today. I was all ready on the list for an I-Phone 4 for Verizon but I was talked into getting a Droid X. I hope I like it. I will have some questions, I'm sure.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:

i have a link in my sig if youre new to android :) lemme know if you have any questions

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! Lots of Droid info in here, as well as a separate section devoted entirely to the X. Browse around, stick around, and join in the fun! Personally I think you'll be extremely happy with your choice. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
S

sfd6532

Reaction score
It is def. a big step for me. I AM LOST!! I use my I-Pod touch for everything but a phone. I use it every day and it has ALL of my contacts, pictures, music, etc. and I sync it to Itunes to keep up. Naturally, I was all excited that I-Phone 4 was coming to Verizon and was jumping on the wagon. I went to about 5 different Verizon wireless stores to research the upcoming phone. I was REPEATEDLY shown the DROID X and told that it was the best with HDMI, 8MP camera, Adobe, Micro SD up to 32 Gig, and so on. So i thought I had a grand decision on my hands. I thought about it for some time and actually found factory refurbished DX for $99 W/1 year warranty. Sounds too good not to make the leap.

My biggest problem....All my stuff is either on I-Tunes or my Samsung Rouge. How will I load/sync to Droid X?

I am thinking Isync (as listed previously).

Thanks for the welcome. I plan on being here often.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
for syncing your itunes, there are numerous apps in the mkt, and even more threads on the topic. i use iSyncr, and it works very nicely. you just have to pay the extra money to have your iTunes "unlocked." i also have Easy Phone Tunes dl'd from the mkt, but haven't tried it out yet. if i recall from a couple threads, there is also a way to sync your itunes thru the Moto website.