1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi! Newbie. :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Msbrown78, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Msbrown78

Msbrown78 New Member

Hello! I am brand new to the site. I actually will be receiving my motorola droid tomorrow via fedex. I'm very excited. In the last 2 yrs I've been thru three different verizone phones: lg env2, blackberry storm, and blackberry curve. I'm hoping to have better luck with my droid. My husband is also getting the eris tomorrow.
    I'm a married mom of three living in portland oregon and I'm a technology addict! I'm a professional working from home as well as a college student. I'm looking forward to exploring the forum and seeing what you all have to say. :)
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Welcome! Your Droid will be a breath of fresh air coming from BB. I left my Storm far far behind.
    Hope you won't miss the daily resets and battery pulls! They're a thing of the past. :)
  3. Msbrown78

Msbrown78 New Member

Thx! I am looking forward to no battery pulls and rebootings!
  4. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

oh and I almost forgot to mention... no more 'free memory OCD'. You won't have to constantly watch for a memory 'leak'!
  5. Msbrown78

Msbrown78 New Member

Omg that memory leak thing drove me nuts! So glad to leave that behind!