Hi, Newbie Here and I will need a lot of help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Nightcrawler1952, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Nightcrawler1952

Nightcrawler1952 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got the Motorola Droid at the behest of my 15 year old son. I was eligible for a phone update since 2005 and love it, but have some problems from time to time and may need assistance.
    For instance, I have an email on my Droid, who I've named Chester (is that normal) since 04/22/10 and whenever I try to delete it Chester responds with a "Force Close".
    I there something I can do to fix it?
    Thanks, and the forum is great!!!dancedroid

2. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    :welcome: to the forums.

I'm not sure about your "Chester" problem lol, I'm sure someone will be able to help.

3. verian

verian Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Welocome. Is it the main gmail account or a second email? There is two icons in the app drawer, ones red and says gmail and one is yellow. I haven't heard of that problem but the more details that are posted the faster I or someone can solve this with you.

Just a heads up, people in the DroidFourms love to solve problems!!! I think you be ok soon.

4. Nightcrawler1952

Nightcrawler1952 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you!!

Thank you, this forum, in reading a few threads, I learned that Chester is smarter than me and has a better voice. It is not my gmail account but a Yahoo email.