Hi, new to the forum! My Motorola Droid Turbo's touchscreen is not working :(

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by CoffeeAngel, Mar 20, 2017.

1. CoffeeAngel

CoffeeAngel New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Hi All, CoffeeAngel here! - I am new to this forum, and currently own a Motorola Droid Turbo - and I have loved it up to this point...My Motorola Droid Turbo (2014) has stopped working, as far as the touch screen and touch sensitive buttons. Is there a way to access my phone info remotely? Maybe from my computer? Or at the very least, upload it into my computer? (I have tried gently squeezing it together - that worked the time before, but not this time. I also have turned it off and on several times, hoping that would do it.) I am hoping to get my texts, pics, etc... boo I'm so sad about this.

2. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7,599
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Droid Z Force
    Welcome to the forum. Bummer about your phone. I owned a Droid Turbo for a year and liked that phone a lot. When you connect it to your PC, can you see it as an external drive and see all folders on the phone's storage? I can't remember what version of Android added the Notification on the phone screen that must be selected for the computer to see the phone as a media device.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

#2 Sajo, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017