Hi - new guy here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ghdesign, Dec 20, 2009.

1. ghdesign

ghdesign New Member

Hey everyone...

I guess I'm supposed to give a little introduction here. Not sure what to say, but I guess I can say whatever. :)

I'm a visual/graphics designer, musician and my favorite show on TV is LOST.

My contract finally came to that date that made me eligible to upgrade, so I went ahead and got myself the DROID.

I have to say, after about a week of use, I absolutely LOVE this phone. It's everything I wanted, and more. I'm still getting used to a few things but so far so good.

I have been with Verizon for just over 5 years now and most recently was using the BlackBerry Pearl. I liked that phone at first, but after a bit of time, that dumb trackball kept sticking on me and it became so problematic to use I knew my next phone needed to be a touch screen.

So, now I have the DROID... it's just amazing. I love the market and the apps that are available. I've been able to find more apps than I expected to find or needed. It's just a dream come true and I'm a very happy camper right now.

I hope this works well for a first post introduction. I'm sure I'll be back for questions.

Take care.
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Hey ghdesign :welcome:

How are you today? Glad you are here at your new community!
    LOST is kickin good!! But actually NOTHING is explained :/

Greetz
    Tigger
  3. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

Welcome!!! Being a designer also, I think you'll have a really fun time customizing how your droid looks with themes and such. Prepare to have some major fun!!