Hi, new droid owner...

oakindustries

Reaction score
Just saying hi to get that post cherry out of the way. I finally made the switch to the incredible from my blackberry tour. No way in hell I'm going back. Best phone I've ever used...except for the battery.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea, the battery might not last as long between charges, but at least you won't be pulling the battery with your eyes closed like you did with the Tour. Welcome to DF and hope you enjoy the new Android phone!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just saying hi to get that post cherry out of the way. I finally made the switch to the incredible from my blackberry tour. No way in hell I'm going back. Best phone I've ever used...except for the battery.

Welcome to your newest obsession, oakindustries! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome:

OP
oakindustries

oakindustries

Reaction score
Yea, the battery might not last as long between charges, but at least you won't be pulling the battery with your eyes closed like you did with the Tour. Welcome to DF and hope you enjoy the new Android phone!
Yeah I don't miss that at all. I love the fact that I can install something and even uninstall it with out a lengthy reboot. Not to mention the last official OS that got released for the tour was buggy as hell and only pushed out because VZW wants push to talk on the bb's. Anyway I gave bb a try with two different devices and they both failed miserably. This incredible is great right out of the box.

Anyway, enough *****ing from me. Thanks for the warm welcome.