1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi...need help using my new Droid.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by colourshift, Dec 14, 2009.

1. colourshift

colourshift New Member

I've been bumbling around with this for a few weeks now, and what I seem to think I have down, and knew where it was and what to do... I can't find it again. Simple things like downloading a pic from IM, did it once, can't seem to do it again. Same person, same thread. Maybe that's the issue?
    And found where to change my standard wallpapers once...can I find it again? Nope. Ugh...I need tutorials.

Yep, this is my first smart phone, and i'm starting to think it has a higher IQ.

Lynne
  2. colourshift

colourshift New Member

awesome, 5 min and I've already answered my first two issues from the FAQ's threads. THANK YOU GUYS!
  3. Xerozix

Xerozix New Member

Remember the commercial? It's a super genius in your pocket :p
  4. Joan

Joan New Member

can I download ebooks that I have previously purchased from ebooks.com,,onto my droid?
  5. Xerozix

Xerozix New Member

Hey Joan, I'm not sure about that. Seems like a possible thing, I've never worked with e-books.