1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi...need help using my new Droid.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by colourshift, Dec 14, 2009.

1. colourshift

colourshift New Member

I've been bumbling around with this for a few weeks now, and what I seem to think I have down, and knew where it was and what to do... I can't find it again. Simple things like downloading a pic from IM, did it once, can't seem to do it again. Same person, same thread. Maybe that's the issue?
    And found where to change my standard wallpapers once...can I find it again? Nope. Ugh...I need tutorials.

Yep, this is my first smart phone, and i'm starting to think it has a higher IQ.

Lynne
  2. colourshift

colourshift New Member

awesome, 5 min and I've already answered my first two issues from the FAQ's threads. THANK YOU GUYS!
  3. Xerozix

Xerozix New Member

Remember the commercial? It's a super genius in your pocket :p
  4. Joan

Joan New Member

can I download ebooks that I have previously purchased from ebooks.com,,onto my droid?
  5. Xerozix

Xerozix New Member

Hey Joan, I'm not sure about that. Seems like a possible thing, I've never worked with e-books.