Hi my name is Larry and I am a Droidaholic

Mysfit

Reaction score
I rooted.....I am so ashamed...:icon_evil:

I resisted as long as I could but .....I am glad I did.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
congrats. What did you choose, how did you prepare, how long did you wait, and how did it go?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it's ok Larry, we all are here to help you get even more addicted...

OP
M

Mysfit

Reaction score
congrats. What did you choose, how did you prepare, how long did you wait, and how did it go?

I used the guide in #1 on your sig. Just have BB 0.8 I think. Going to up that later today.
I prepared by reading a number of guides repeatedly. Made a list of things to download to phone and computer and set up the laptop next to the computer for double overkill.
Got phone in Nov when it came out and found this site about same time so waited a long time.
Went real easy with the guide.

actrack03

Reaction score
Larry you have a long way to go before you are a droidaholic. I switch/upgrade ROM's on a weekly basis. Welcome to a whole new world you just opened for your Droid.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I used the guide in #1 on your sig. Just have BB 0.8 I think. Going to up that later today.
I prepared by reading a number of guides repeatedly. Made a list of things to download to phone and computer and set up the laptop next to the computer for double overkill.
Got phone in Nov when it came out and found this site about same time so waited a long time.
Went real easy with the guide.

That's a good testament to reading, researching, following the steps. I bet you had little to no stress crossing over. I got mine in November and waited a while too.

The other posters are correct...it has only begun:) Are you overclocked too?

OP
M

Mysfit

Reaction score
Did not overclock. I finished the rooting and installing what I did 15 minutes before leaving for work. The rest I will get done next few days.