Hi - manual?

cvanhorn

Reaction score
Just received my new phone (Droid 2) and is now activated. Can someone tell me where I can get a User Manual for this? I never had a smart phone before so I am just trying to find where everything is located on this thing.

I as least know how to make a call! A manual would be nice.

Thanks,

CVH

dancedroid

warrior21

Reaction score
You just logged on to the only user manual you will ever need. Welcome to the forum

Sent from my Droid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - we are glad that you joined us

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. This is the greatest place to learn all you want to learn about your Droid. We have a section dedicated to the Droid 2 that you should check out. To get there, click on the Forum tab at the top of the page and scroll down until you see the Droid 2 section. If you are still wanting an official manual I believe you can get it off the Motorola website. That is where they had the Droid 1's manual. But seriously, you will learn more here.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum I have been a smart phone user for a while I upgraded from the blackberry storm to the droid 2. I was having to get use to everything again (not a pleasent experience) and I had many things to learn about. I got all my questions answered on this forum most before I posted a new thread. You can answer questions just by lookin through. Great place. Enjoy the thread and enjoy the droid

OP
C

cvanhorn

Reaction score
Thanks!

This is also the first forum I have joined in over 10 years.
I look forward to reading the various posts.

I gave my Droid 2 a name = Andy. It may not be original, but it seems to fit.

Thanks for the replies.

dancedroid