1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

hi.i'm a newbie here..

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by gie03, May 13, 2011.

1. gie03

gie03 New Member

hello, fellow droid users.. i thank you guys for the discussions. i learned a lot from you. now i will be able to root my incredible.. but then i still got problems unresolved.. i just can't activate it.

1.can flashing be able to activate my htc droid incredible?..
    i tried changing my PRL but it won't work..

2.is it possible to change the carrier of a droid? this incredible is from verizon..how can i change the carrier to AT&T?..
  2. MelissaDaisy99

MelissaDaisy99 New Member

Hi, I am Melissa Daisy from Canada just join this community need your welcome hope that i ll gain so much from here
  3. mamawm

mamawm New Member

you will never be able to use the incredible on at&t. the incredible is a cdma device and at&t uses gsm frequencies, (2 different radio waves).
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Little confused on this one. U bought a VZW phone but u want it for AT&T?? Shucks u should've just bought an Atrix and be on AT&T network. Haha..sorry

U haven't activated ur Dinc? Are u currently on a vzw network?

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA
  5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum, glad u joined us...u will find the forum very informative and friendly. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA
  6. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Welcome to Droid Forums ;)