Hi, I need help moving videos to my SD card!

3ccxoxo

Reaction score
Hi, I am completely frustrated with moving a video to my SD card. I downloaded the Astro application and after I clicked "move" for the video I wanted to move a hundred times, it finally did move, but once I checked my SD card, I couldn't find it. Where is my video??

If you can help me out that would be amazing.

Thanks!

JCo352

Reaction score
Hi, I am completely frustrated with moving a video to my SD card. I downloaded the Astro application and after I clicked "move" for the video I wanted to move a hundred times, it finally did move, but once I checked my SD card, I couldn't find it. Where is my video??

If you can help me out that would be amazing.

Thanks!

What kind of phone do you have, and what exactly are you trying to do? Put a video from your pc on your phone?

OP

3ccxoxo

Reaction score
Hi, I have the Droid Incredible and I am trying to get my video, which was taken and stored in my phone, onto my pc.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that the camera would take a video and store in anywhere other than your sdcard. The stock video on the droid stores in on the sdcard in the /DCIM/camera folder. Take a look.

OP

3ccxoxo

Reaction score
I can't believe that the camera would take a video and store in anywhere other than your sdcard. The stock video on the droid stores in on the sdcard in the /DCIM/camera folder. Take a look.

I actually checked that folder and there's nothing there :(

frankiez

Reaction score
when I plug my droid into the usb cord to my pc, it only shows that the droid is charging the battery but I never get the droid to show up as a device under MY COMPUTER

also how do I move videos that are in the GALLERY to the SD card?