Hi i have a D2G and im new to this rooting thing can u guys hook me up?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by sloffredo98, Mar 25, 2012.

1. sloffredo98

sloffredo98 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hi im new to this rooting this i no ur good with this stuff im looking for a way to get ics on my droid or any way to get a windows embulator can u guys hook me up? and give me instuctions on how to do it so id dont brick?:icon_eek:dancedroid:hail::hail::byepalm::blink::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_ lala::blink:

2. skript_kidee

skript_kidee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello. Well of course you need root before you do anything. I'm going to warn you though, this isn't like jailbreaking an iPhone. If you jack up ur phone, Verizon will not take pity on you. Make sure you are ready to put the work hours in to make sure you fully understand your phone. And you will brick it! Trust me, everyone does. But that's ok because you will learn in the process. That being said welcome to the wonderful world of root! :) Feel free to send me a message and ill walk you through everything . Also check out Jonas's FAQ so you can understand the lingo and technical terms used on the forums:) Best of luck!

Sent from my Droid X 2 Rocking AOSP 2.3.7 CM7

3. kptphalkon

kptphalkon Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    You won't brick the phone if you follow instructions....if your software is updated to the most recent manufacturer update (4.5.629?) then you cannot root, or sbf back to an earlier rootable version.