1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi + How do I change the phone number on my droid?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by hasarabia, May 6, 2011.

1. hasarabia

hasarabia New Member

Hi,

I have a Motorola Droid that I had flashed to Cricket and decided to get my old number back from T-mobile who had been my carrier for almost 10 years.
    I called the Cricket porting office and was told to wait about 4 hours for the process to be completed. After 4 hours, when I tried calling using my Flashed Droid all I got was a busy signal.

I figured that the Cricket phone number (C) on this phone no longer works and it needs to be changed to the T-mobile number (T)

How can I reprogram my Droid to have my old number (T)?

Please note that I can't use the ## and CALL or SEND codes as I no longer have a working line. Thank you for all your help!

:motdroidhoriz:
    :)
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum! I don't think there's anything we as the community can do about the #. I also think it takes longer than 4 hours for the process of carrying over ur # to another carrier. u may wanna call tech support at Tmobile to see if the process has been accepted. its possible they have to send another ota message to ur phone. im just wondering if ur phone can be used for vzw instead of TMobile.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
Search tags for this page
can i change the a new phone number on my moto x?
can i chasnge the phone number on a moto x
change new number on motorola droid
droid change phone number
droid number change d
edit phone number droid 2

how do i edit phone numbers on my droid x

how do you change the phone number on a moto x?
how i can change the phone numbber on my droid x2
how to change a number on a droid 2
how to change number on droid x
how to change phone number on droid
how to change phone number to verizon droid x
how to change the number on droid x2
how to change your number on a droid x2