1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi guys!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by misterMAG, Apr 28, 2010.

1. misterMAG

misterMAG New Member

Hello!

I'm misterMAG. You can also refer to me as Kayden or K! I just wanted to make my brief introduction into this forum. I'm a 21 year old college student pursuing a Music Ed. degree (with this economy[wut?!]).

Enough of that boring stuff! My droid is both rooted and rom'd! I'm currently running UD9.8 but will probably be switching soon for undisclosed reasons. :p

I look forward to meeting you all!
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Welcome man! Music ed ohhhhh snap. I have a friend who went into that, and he had to basically learn how to play like EVERY instrument... it was crazy.
  3. misterMAG

misterMAG New Member

Yep, basically have to take a methods class for each instrument group (i.e. Strings, Woodwinds, etc.) But It's fun! :D
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, Kayden! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: