1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi guys!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by misterMAG, Apr 28, 2010.

1. misterMAG

misterMAG New Member

Hello!

I'm misterMAG. You can also refer to me as Kayden or K! I just wanted to make my brief introduction into this forum. I'm a 21 year old college student pursuing a Music Ed. degree (with this economy[wut?!]).

Enough of that boring stuff! My droid is both rooted and rom'd! I'm currently running UD9.8 but will probably be switching soon for undisclosed reasons. :p

I look forward to meeting you all!
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Welcome man! Music ed ohhhhh snap. I have a friend who went into that, and he had to basically learn how to play like EVERY instrument... it was crazy.
  3. misterMAG

misterMAG New Member

Yep, basically have to take a methods class for each instrument group (i.e. Strings, Woodwinds, etc.) But It's fun! :D
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, Kayden! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: