Hi guys and girls...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by meh8036, Nov 21, 2009.

1. meh8036

meh8036 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone. Good to see there is a community out there for us droid users already. This looks like a nice place to call home. I am new to the android platform. I have been using the iPhone 3g since it came out and have been waiting for something better to come along. Along came droid and i quickly ditched my restricted iPhone. So far am loving my droid minus a few bugs but i'm sure things will get smoother as we go. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions for you android experts

2. BillTheCat

BillTheCat Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not one of those "experts" of whom you speak, but I would like to extend a hearty welcome to the site.

3. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +17
    Hey Hey, welcome to the forums, glad to have you here, i would hope you enjoy your stay. There are quite a few others that have come over from the iphone so i'm sure that if you need any comparisons you should be good. :)

4. JimMariner

JimMariner Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    !!! Welcome "meh8036" to DroidForums !!!

Just another Droid owner here wishing you the best in your seach for an expert on this device. I see many who claim they are, but how much of an expert can you be on a device that has only been out for 2 weeks. :p Unless you helped design it or it's software. :p We hope you enjoy your time here and find it informative too. It's Great to have you here !

5. meh8036

meh8036 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys... been on the site for a couple days now and have seen a lot of interesting stuff... thanks for all the info everyone!