Hi, getting my first droid soon need help choosing

rbkhockey81

Reaction score
Hey guys ima teenager and last week my blackberry curve quit on me. i use verizon and they said they cant fix it. but my contracts up so im going to get a droid.

i dont know what to do, i want the droid incredible, but the droid is the cheapest (im strapped for cash). i also like the droid x, but again its $200. and i can get the droid free.

i dont like the regular droid because it seems slow in videos and seems laggy, and i hated the keyboard when i tried my friends. so i really want the incredible or x. but i hear the droid 2 is coming out. which i'd take but since its a new release it will prolly be expensive too. will the droid x or incredible drop in price once the droid 2 comes out? do you guys know of any upcomming droid sales at verizon?

i kinda need a phone quick since my blackberry isn't working.

what should I do?

Thanks

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Everything drops in price when a new model comes out but the D2 has pretty much the same keyboard ad the D1. D1 can be rooted though which on turn you can increase the speed of the processor. Just my two cents

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

pointzero1

Reaction score
Get a droid 1 since u can get it for free, and then when the droid x or incredible drops in price get that?

OP
R

rbkhockey81

Reaction score
Get a droid 1 since u can get it for free, and then when the droid x or incredible drops in price get that?

I wish, but I have to get a 2 year contract so if i wanted to upgrade then those phones would be $500+

and what is rooting?

Thanks,
sean