Hi, gang!

kapeman

Reaction score
New user here.

Droid X on order and the Mrs. has a Droid 2.

Soon to be recovering iPod Touch user.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope both of you enjoy your Droids as much as I've enjoyed mine.

Let us know if you have questions.

Mike

OP
kapeman

kapeman

Reaction score

Mike

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I just saw your avatar. We'll see you guys on Sept. 11th. Better bring your A game!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mike

I just saw your avatar. We'll see you guys on Sept. 11th. Better bring your A game!

Hey, I'm retired! Stop picking on old people. I had to go look at the schedule to see who will be at the Beaver. Roll into State College at your own risk!:)

Good to have you here. Are you going to the game. I understand it is the hardest ticket ever. Saw Bama there when Bear was the coach. You beat us by blocking a field goal on the last play of the game.

Mike

OP
kapeman

kapeman

Reaction score

Mike

Hey, I'm retired! Stop picking on old people. I had to go look at the schedule to see who will be at the Beaver. Roll into State College at your own risk!:)

Good to have you here. Are you going to the game. I understand it is the hardest ticket ever. Saw Bama there when Bear was the coach. You beat us by blocking a field goal on the last play of the game.

Mike

I remember that game well!

The last time you guys were down here I was at the University and you beat us 9-0.

We had season tickets, but got an offer we couldn't refuse.

I'm really glad to see this rivalry resumed. It is one of the best in college football, even though only the fans of the two teams really recognize it and appreciate it.

Your team has some of the best fans in all of college sports!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mike

I remember that game well!

The last time you guys were down here I was at the University and you beat us 9-0.

We had season tickets, but got an offer we couldn't refuse.

I'm really glad to see this rivalry resumed. It is one of the best in college football, even though only the fans of the two teams really recognize it and appreciate it.

Your team has some of the best fans in all of college sports!

Yes this was and hopefully will be a good rivalry. The bowl games were fantastic. The Bama fans are wonderful as well. Your Heisman winner will be a real challenge for us.

I'm sure we both will be watching. One of the rescue squad members, DLWTHROSE, is a Tide fan. Have a good evening.

Mike