Hi! From BB Curve 8330 to Droid X Today!

LAllberry

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I went and waited well over an hour in my store today and got my Droid X! I'm so excited, but so confused at the same time! Wow, there is so much to learn!

The thing I'm stuck on right now, is wanting access to my Google Calendar - I can't live without it!
Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks so much!

theresa615

Reaction score
hi did the same this morning (#6 on line) coming from Blackberry Storm, very confused I guess we gotta play around with it the battery doesn't last very long. I want all my email accounts texts and all notifications on my home screen and it wont do it. I want to put some cons on another page & thats not working. I have my calendar i went into my gmail and just sync it that went fine. good luck and have fun with it

OP
L

LAllberry

Reaction score
Hi Theresa615

Congrats to you on your X as well.

Lucky you - figuring out your calendar. I have messed and messed and messed with mine, with no luck.

I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that to log into my google calendar I use my work email address, and my phone has my gmail address plugged in? I have tried changing my gmail address, but it won't let me. I'll be lost if I can't get my google calendar to sync! I have spent so much time on this now, and can't learn the rest of the phone.

Can anybody reading this help me?

Thanks so much!

jschlis

Reaction score
Switched from BB 8330

Hi All,

I also switched from the BB. Some issues I am not happy with are the notifications. It only vibrates once and then there are no reminders to go off. Talking specifically about text messages. One vibration and no reminders takes the word instant out of instant message. Anyone with a workaround?