Hi from AZ

MsMor

Reaction score
My iPhone wouldn't work in half the places I traveled so AT&T sent me a letter telling me they'd let me out of my contract. I was so sick of it being offline that I finally made the switch to the Droid. OF COURSE they came out with the "incredible" the next week - PO'd - um ya.

To say I'm having troubles with this thing is quite the understatement. How many hours and days is it going to take to figure this thing out???? Well I've had it for about 2 months and have it SO screwed up that I have set aside THIS WHOLE DAY to figure it all out. So off to peruse your site and see if I can get this thing working - finally.

25cents

Reaction score
You'll be glad you made the switch. I laugh at my iFriends.

And before you ask, no - sadly, the market doesn't carry a portable AC app - I looked :(

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
After poking around feel free to just type up the list of what you can't figure out and I'm sure someone will lend a hand to get you straightened out.

Welcome to the forums!

rdubb

Reaction score
My iPhone wouldn't work in half the places I traveled so AT&T sent me a letter telling me they'd let me out of my contract. I was so sick of it being offline that I finally made the switch to the Droid. OF COURSE they came out with the "incredible" the next week - PO'd - um ya.

To say I'm having troubles with this thing is quite the understatement. How many hours and days is it going to take to figure this thing out???? Well I've had it for about 2 months and have it SO screwed up that I have set aside THIS WHOLE DAY to figure it all out. So off to peruse your site and see if I can get this thing working - finally.

How did your day go?

OP
M

MsMor

Reaction score
Oh thx for asking you guys - I really appreciate it....

Well I also have a new netbook (MSI Wind) and spent a lot of time downloading itunes, moving my music from my old laptop and now I have just downloaded itunes agent and am about to plug in the Droid, make a music folder and see what happens. Looks like I'll have to re-invent my playlists, ugh - such is life...

I did learn how to find & upload my pics from the camera on the droid and realized it had zoom & a few other capabilities - thx tons for that....I'm really into my pics. I still haven't figured out how to view my videos or upload them to youtube....when I try the app says I have to be connected to wi-fi - so I tried it again when I was hooked up to the netbook which was online but nuttin.

Now for these dang apps/settings....so you really gotta give your credit card to random app people when you want to buy an app? I don't like that. Why don't they have paypal or something.

Somehow I got the clock on the homepage and CANNOT get it off - same with the "settings" app -

More than anything tho, I can't wait to see if I can upload my contacts, it's been SO rough without them.

Thanks again everyone, this site has been a real find!

OP
M

MsMor

Reaction score
wouldn't it be great - a lil fan would just start whirring

25cents

Reaction score
The credit card goes to google. If you don't trust them with your information, then I've got some bad news for you...

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the Droid addiction! you won't regret it!!! (your spouse/significant other might resent your Droid, but YOU won't... :) )

i'm from AZ too. i don't know what everyone's talking about - it's only supposed to be 108 today...

send me a PM if you run into any issues...