1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi from a Droid X newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ddenson, Aug 8, 2010.

1. ddenson

ddenson New Member

I'm new to this forum and brand new to the Droid X. I was encouraged to joined while I was searching for solutions to the annoying "low volume" speaker problem. I have already learned a lot not only about that issue but about several others. I've had Motorola phones including the Blackberry Storm for years and true to their form, the Droid x documentation is close to worthless. One has to rely on the knowledgeable folks at forums such as this for help. I'm looking forward to learning from y'all and I hope from time to time I'll actually be able to contribute something useful. Regards, Don
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

:welcome:

got my droid on release day and i love it! you will grow to too!