Hi folks! I'm new!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by WhiteSoul8, Aug 18, 2010.

1. WhiteSoul8

WhiteSoul8 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to drop a quick message and introduce myself. The past couple of days I have been reading messages within the Droid Forums, and have appreciated the time and content contributed by members. Being a "gadget junkie" and a fair amount of experience with cell phones, I look forward to contributing to the site myself.

My current phones are a Droid 2, and an Iphone 3Gs. Anybody looking for my opinions regarding the two can feel free to message me with their questions or opinions. Frankly, I like both phones for different reasons, and I think the Droid is growing in an awesome direction.

Cheers!

Matt

2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +31
    glad to see you on the forum :) its hard not to like android OS

:welcome:

3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Welcome! Glad you joined us. I had an iPhone 3G but because of AT&T's lousy coverage, I returned to VZW. I had my iPhone for 7 months and dropped more calls in those 7 months than the previous 7 years with VZW. I have not regretted my switch to the Droid and have no reason to return to the iPhone.
    Mike