Hi fellow Droiders

bearfromobx

Reaction score
My friends call me Bear and I'm evaluating the Verizon Droid for about the next three months for my company. We are considering multable technologies for a communications retrofit. I am completely green about most of the smartphone uses and technologies and hope I won't drive you all crazy with the questions, but I have a lot to learn and not much time to learn it in! Thanks in advance...

Shusuke028

Reaction score
I'm aware I'm not a mod or admin or any of the highups but I'm a tech junky, and I just want to welcome you to the forums! I'm positive you're going to love your Droid (seeing that I have for over a year) I went from the iPhone-->G1--> iPhone 3G --> DROID (best phone i've ever had). So if you have any questions, I'd like to think that I'd be able to help with most any of them :D

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum - We are glad to have you with us :)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Bear!! I think the only thing better than having a Droid is having a Droid you didn't have to pay for!! As the others have said, do not hesitate to ask your questions. There are plenty of answers here!!

And Shusuke, one does not have to be an admin in order to help make newcomers feel comfortable/welcome! We all do what we can. :)

OP
B

bearfromobx

Reaction score
Senior, junior or anything in between, if you've had a Droid more than three days, you've got a leg up on me, Shusuke! :)
Thanks all for the warm welcome and a look forward to talking to you often.

Bear

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and im sure everyone in the company will enjoy the droid. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Great phones and are very stable. If the OBX in your name means you are from North Carolina check out the social groups section for NC groups.