1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi fellow Droiders

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bearfromobx, Feb 19, 2011.

1. bearfromobx

bearfromobx New Member

My friends call me Bear and I'm evaluating the Verizon Droid for about the next three months for my company. We are considering multable technologies for a communications retrofit. I am completely green about most of the smartphone uses and technologies and hope I won't drive you all crazy with the questions, but I have a lot to learn and not much time to learn it in! Thanks in advance...
  2. Shusuke028

Shusuke028 New Member

I'm aware I'm not a mod or admin or any of the highups but I'm a tech junky, and I just want to welcome you to the forums! I'm positive you're going to love your Droid (seeing that I have for over a year) I went from the iPhone-->G1--> iPhone 3G --> DROID (best phone i've ever had). So if you have any questions, I'd like to think that I'd be able to help with most any of them :D
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Welcome to the Forum - We are glad to have you with us :)
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Welcome aboard Bear!! I think the only thing better than having a Droid is having a Droid you didn't have to pay for!! As the others have said, do not hesitate to ask your questions. There are plenty of answers here!!

And Shusuke, one does not have to be an admin in order to help make newcomers feel comfortable/welcome! We all do what we can. :)
  5. bearfromobx

bearfromobx New Member

Senior, junior or anything in between, if you've had a Droid more than three days, you've got a leg up on me, Shusuke! :)
    Thanks all for the warm welcome and a look forward to talking to you often.

Bear
  6. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Welcome to the community and im sure everyone in the company will enjoy the droid. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Great phones and are very stable. If the OBX in your name means you are from North Carolina check out the social groups section for NC groups.
  7. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum

Swyped with an Aloha from Hawaii