Hi everyone!

mountainlover

Reaction score
I had a Droid for a few days, but ended up returning it because it didn't work with the bluetooth in my new car. Now I'm glad I did, because I would rather have the Droid X! At this point, I will probably wait until my new every two is available in mid August. So for now, I'm still using my blackberry.

naman919

Reaction score
I had a Droid for a few days, but ended up returning it because it didn't work with the bluetooth in my new car. Now I'm glad I did, because I would rather have the Droid X! At this point, I will probably wait until my new every two is available in mid August. So for now, I'm still using my blackberry.

Seeing how that is one of your first 3 posts, I can't imagine you tried too hard to really get it connected. I could be wrong, but just appears it might have been user error.

I use my Droid (Moto) with my car daily and don't have any issues. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. Good luck with the X! dancedroid ftw! dancedroid

J

Johnly

I am a mountain liver/lover too! Welcome to the richest droid/Verizon site ever!

OP
M

mountainlover

Reaction score

Seeing how that is one of your first 3 posts, I can't imagine you tried too hard to really get it connected. I could be wrong, but just appears it might have been user error.

I use my Droid (Moto) with my car daily and don't have any issues. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. Good luck with the X! dancedroid ftw! dancedroid

I had it paired up myself and it worked for a couple of days and then quit. Then I went to a Verizon store and one of the salesmen came out to my car and paired them up again (although it still showed it was paired) and then messed with it until it started working again. After a couple of days, it wasn't working again. I got frustrated and returned it.

OP
M

mountainlover

Reaction score
I am a mountain liver/lover too! Welcome to the richest droid/Verizon site ever!

Thanks! I only wish I lived in the mountains...maybe someday. We don't live to far from them though and love to visit.