Hi Everyone

4kids4me

Reaction score
I just registered and I have had my Droid for about a month and I am still learning things on it so if anyone has some great suggestions or things that are your favorites with the Droid please let me know.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.. your at the right place to learn about the droid there are a lot of great things this phone can do.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. So you want to learn a trick? Since you're new maybe you don't know this one. Have your Droid do math for you. No, I'm not talking about a calculator or an app. I mean verbally tell your Droid to solve a problem. Use the search button, microphone, and ask it what 27% of 450 is. Go ahead, you'll get an answer.

Droid Rocks!!! Glad to have you on board.:)

mrjam3s

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. So you want to learn a trick? Since you're new maybe you don't know this one. Have your Droid do math for you. No, I'm not talking about a calculator or an app. I mean verbally tell your Droid to solve a problem. Use the search button, microphone, and ask it what 27% of 450 is. Go ahead, you'll get an answer.

Droid Rocks!!! Glad to have you on board.:)

Just tried it! That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just registered and I have had my Droid for about a month and I am still learning things on it so if anyone has some great suggestions or things that are your favorites with the Droid please let me know.

Welcome to your newest obsession, 4kids4me! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Here's a good thread about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you have a Droid and found us.

Mike