1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kbbandon, Mar 24, 2010.

1. kbbandon

kbbandon New Member

my name is brandon. i own a droid from verizon. i have also owned an iphone, bb storm, tour, and the rest was nothing special. anyway, i first learned about forums when i had my storm, but i still really dont understand hald of this stuff i read, and honestly i am very intersted, you know about the hacking and do cool things to my phone maybe like unlocking or tweaking, and all of the terms and coding is very confusing but i want to learn. would anyone be able to point me to the right direction for a begginer,
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, Brandon! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: