1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by lyttleelf, May 23, 2011.

1. lyttleelf

lyttleelf New Member

Hi, I am new to Android phones and the Android Community and am looking forward to learning all I am able. I have the Motorola Devour A555 (rooted) and the Motorola Droid A855 (rooted). I'm hoping to learn how to customize my Devour like I can the Droid but unfortunately there isn't a lot of info on the Devour and with Motorola abandoning this phone it makes it hard to get much needed information. No custom mods, no clockwork mod recovery, etc. Heck I haven't as of yet been able to partition my sd card so I can use apps2sd. I have to get my Droid set up then I'm hoping I can partition my sd with the droid and have it work properly in my Devour.