1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi everyone. Nice Droid forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by droidrocks1, Jan 14, 2010.

1. droidrocks1

droidrocks1 New Member

Hey everyone just got my droid today from bestbuy. I've been over to alldroid and the other droid forums before but this forum by far looks the biggest and best. I'm looking forward to being part of the community and learning some new things
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum!
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Droidrocks......

I hope you find what your looking for here and become a permanent member : )

We are pretty fortunate to have a lot of GREAT members here. I think you will find everybody very friendly and always willing to help out.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. This was clearly my forum of choice after just a few visits. One of the things I like best in this forum is the fact that they have great mods working here and you won't see this forum become a factory for insults. If something does get started, it's nipped in the bud. Usually people like that see this so they don't stick around so what you get is a bunch of nice people who are willing to try and help each other out. I'm sure you'll discover the same.

If you need any help with your Droid please ask. What I don't know somebody else does. I'm still learning myself, every day.:)
  5. BoostinMech

BoostinMech New Member

Welcome Droidrocks,
    I am new here myself.... i think this is the best site as well! I use pdanet to get online with my cocmputer at work and check it out every morning. This site actually is the one that finally got the answer for me to get pdanet to work... i just got my droid new years and everyday i find out somethiing new and why i switched from bb to the droid...GREAT PHONE!!! but off topic "welcome"!:icon_ banana:
  6. CYBER DROIID

CYBER DROIID New Member

Welcome, be prepared to loose some sleep here.