Hi everyone-I'm a newbie

red menace

Reaction score
I just traded my BB Tour for a Droid X. I never thought I could deal with a touchscreen phone, but I like it. I am having a hard time deleting applications though. I drag and drop them in the trash (it vibrates and glows red and all) but it will not delete the applications. I have no need for FB, Madden, Social networking, city id, kindle and others. I just really want them off my home screen.

:reddroid: red menace

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Howdy,
Some apps that come with the phone you cant delete, real pain but true. Just the ones you install.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. You should be able to delete the previously installed apps by going into the market, press the options button, select downloads, select the app and press uninstall. As far as the stock apps that came installed you will need to read up on rooting and then do so after you feel confident with yourself. The members of this community including myself will try to help you out with that process. I am a former BB storm user myself and it has been a smooth transition for me but if you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my D2

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to D/F - we are glad to have you with us :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

252chevyboyz gives you some good advice...jump in & enjoy, ask questions if ya have them and participate when ya can!!