Hi everyone! I need some serious help here

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Kidputer84, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Kidputer84

Kidputer84 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I need someone to please hook me up with a step by step on rooting my rezound. I've been putting it off for far too long but now I've got the time so here I am.
    I have Android version 4.0.3 and Sense version 3.6
    If anyone out there has the time and patience to help me out it would be very much appreciated. I am doing this mostly as a learning experience as this will be my first root on any phone, ever, so I may need to have the more difficult parts basically spelled out to me, although I'm not a complete and total noob lol.
    Anyway, like I said, I really appreciate any help and I eagerly await your responses, thank you!

2. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Senior Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Current Phone Model:
    G2
  3. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I would actually recommend AGAINST this method, it hasn't worked properly for some time, unless you are still on Gingerbread (which you are obviously NOT)... BUT our own MrSmith has written a very comprehensive guide available here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht...5839-guide-unlocking-rooting-rom-ing-faq.html

#3 acejavelin, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  4. Kidputer84

Kidputer84 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you very much everybody, that's why I love these forums, the community is so nice, helpful and quick to respond!