Hi Everybody

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by lto15, Mar 27, 2010.

1. lto15

lto15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I switched from a Blackberry Storm 1 which I had for about a year and had no problems with except for a cracked screen at the end to my Droid about a month ago. So far i love it, its so much faster and easy to use than the storm. I've been looking at the forums on the site here and they look very helpful and informative.
    I'm glad to be a part of the site.

2. alm0614

alm0614 Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Welcome! AFTER you get a good hold and feeling of the stock phone, i would look into rooting the phone. it allows so much more customization as i am sure you will see when you look around the forums

3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    :welcome: to the Droid Forums. I'm an exblackberry Storm person myself and it can't even lick the droid's boots. Glad to ha e you on board. Root if you choose, I'm running a stock Droid waiting on the 2.1 release.

4. lto15

lto15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, I was looking around and reading about rooting but I figured id wait for 2.1 as well if it ever comes. I have to agree the storm didn't even compare to this thing.