Hi everybody

Dmillertime

Reaction score
This my first time here on the forum. I am currently on my third android device my first one was the Droid pro ( I just bumbeled with it and it is no longer in use) my second is my Transformer T101 (Still in use) and my newest is the Galaxy S3 (Verizon).
I am sick of Bumbling around with my android devices and have been learning so much my. Now I want to try my hand at things such as Rooting and Over clocking my devices. I plan on starting with my Droid Pro as it is just an old phone with no real use. Then making my way to the Transformer and once I am confident with my abilty I would like to try it on my S3.
So can someone direct me in the right way to go for all 3 because i would like to use the same process and I have been told there is more then one way to Root my devices.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the droid forums :) lots of info here, we have a complete section on the s3...

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the S3 - we have a sister site dedicated completely to the S3 Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum - check us out there as well ;)...and good luck!!