Hi and need phone help

Bernice Watson

Reaction score
I am new to the smartphones and decided to buy the Droid back in the summer. I was really happy with the phone although the newer Droids such as the Droid 2 and then the Droid X came out shortly after. However, I did get the updates for my Droid to make it a Droid 2. All was good until recently when my work e-mails (exchange server) stopped coming. No one can tell me what the problem is but the phone says it cannot sync with the server. My home e-mails are working just fine and my IT guys at work say that nothing has changed on their end. Verizon was really no help at all. All was working fine until about a week ago.

Now I am really disappointed as one of the reasons I got the phone was to get my work and home e-mail.

Well...that's why I am on this forum. I hope that some of you can help me.

Please?

Bernice

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sorry you are having issues with your email. Here are a few suggestions:

If you have not spoked with the IT folks I give them a call and verify that nothing has changed at their end.

It may be that you need to change your password.

If you can still access your Exchange account via your computer copy the settings and verify that they are the same on your phone.

Delete your existing Exchange account and reenter.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike