1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by skd05, Mar 10, 2010.

1. skd05

skd05 New Member

were do i go to ask a question about mt droid
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Drod Forums. Have you tried our FAQ's section or any of the stickies for the different threads? If you have a and still have a question then pick the thread that best suits your question (maybe the Droid thread?) Or you can respond here and I'll try to help.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Just follow Hook's advice and someone will help.

Mike
  4. skd05

skd05 New Member

Thanks.I love my phone but the battery dies way to fast.I just use my phone to surf the web alittle and just look around don't play any games or listen to music i got my background light at 25% and i got app killer installed.My battery was at full charge at 1:00 pm Bye 5:30 it was dead is that norm.