Hi all!!

Radron

Reaction score
Hello all!

New to forum,not new to Droid. I've had a Droid X for a couple of years & it came up with screen issues,so ordered a Razr yesterday. Waiting for it to arrive,looking forward to getting started on it. Do any of you droidians have any advice on what to do & not do on getting it running smooth? I'll be doing some forum hoping,email,picture & some video, you know the usual stuff.

Oh yeah,I might even use it to make a phone call or two,LOL!!

Thanks, Ron

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Welcome and glad to have you as a member. You might want to consider making the upgrade to .215 version of ICS, rather than staying with the OTA .211 version. Also, BEFORE turning the phone on, plug in and charge for the recommended 3 hours for the RAZR or 5.5 hours for the RAZR MAXX. This sets the charger & meter in sync with the battery and will assure you are seeing the most accurate charge levels going forward.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

omar908

Reaction score
Hey welcome to the forums if theirs any problem people in this community are amazing to help fix them, by the way the user above "FoxKat" is one of the best especially when it comes to your phones battery i say listen to his advice on it! ^_^

OP
Radron

Radron

Reaction score
iThanks for the welcome!

I planned on the battery method,thanks for confirming.

What are the advantages of the .215 ics upgrade?

Thanks again, Ron

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome aboard

OP
Radron

Radron

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes,I've been reading here forever. This place is great!

How do I go about upgrading to .215 ics. I want to do it from the start. I did a search & am more confused than before.:biggrin:

Is it the .215 leak I want?

omar908

Reaction score
Radron said:
Thanks for all the welcomes,I've been reading here forever. This place is great!

How do I go about upgrading to .215 ics. I want to do it from the start. I did a search & am more confused than before.:biggrin:

Is it the .215 leak I want?

Im not completely sure(for i have not done it) but i believe you have to use Matt's utility 1.81

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Ron...congrats on the upgrade!!

Tech425

Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums.net the best place on the internet to find and learn infomation about Android :dancedroid: