Hi all!

Reaction score
Hello all!

I joined up because my friend owns a droid but for some odd reason he can't get my picture messages from my phone. I can send him a text message but when I try to send a picture message there is nothing on his phone.

So I joined up so I can help him.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thank you and no both of us are not with Verizon. He can send me picture messages but I can't to him.

Nods_Dad

Reaction score
What do you mean can't send? Does it say not delivered? Can you send them to anyone else? Can he receive them from anyone else? Were you ever able? Did you just get the phone? ....so many questions so little time...oh and welcome

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
L
Reaction score
He can send me picture messages. I can not send him picture messages to him from my phone. It shows as sent on my phone but he isn't getting anything. We checked the gallery but nothing is there. Is there an app where he needs to add so he can get them from me?

I didn't ask him if he has received any from anyone else. Partly due to the fact that I taught him how to send me a picture from his phone to me. He is NOT cell phone savvy.

Nods_Dad

Reaction score
Need to determine if its your problem or his. Can anyone else receive your pics? Send him a pic from another phone. Unless you determine who's issue it is your spinning wheels

Nods_Dad

Reaction score
Have someone with a phone send him a pic? I would assume he can get regular pics....are you sending sms or mms? Did he just get thie phone? I'm thinking if he did then have him call his service provider there's probably a block on his service plan

Nods_Dad

Reaction score
Ment to say he can get regular text

OP
L
Reaction score
I will have to ask him which phone he has and then I will get back to you guys. This is driving me nuts and it isn't even my phone!!! Thanks for the help....

OP
L
Reaction score
Have someone with a phone send him a pic? I would assume he can get regular pics....are you sending sms or mms? Did he just get thie phone? I'm thinking if he did then have him call his service provider there's probably a block on his service plan

I am sending it mms. Yes, he just got this phone last year (Oct.). I am not sure if he can get regular pictures. He can send them to me (picture messages) but you would think if it is blocked then he wouldn't be able to send me any without some kind of message telling him it isn't part of his plan.

Thanks for helping out.

Canadroid

Reaction score
I will have to ask him which phone he has and then I will get back to you guys. This is driving me nuts and it isn't even my phone!!! Thanks for the help....

What sort of phone are you using to send to his Droid? Sorry if I missed that detail but not seeing it...is there a required picture re-size that is not happening on your end before sending that is preventing him from recieving and viewing it?

I have to re-size most all images I try to send attached to text msg on my D2, wondering if this might be your issue...assuming you have a non Droid, is there any system options for this sort of thing on your end?

:pint: