Hi All Im new here And i have A problem.

Siwucha27Uk

Reaction score
I Had a Samsung Galaxy Note that big one and i lost it but i had There LookOut instaled and i allredy block the device and i try to Locate it but it says (Your device hasn't connected to Lookout recently. Your device may be switched off) whil i locate my phone when someone whil take out simcard ??

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and glad to have you with us. If you device just has the battery removed and it is turned off then I am sure it will be turned on at sometime so it could then sync with lookout. Although if the sim card has been removed then it has no service and would be unable to connect with any apps that were installed. I do believe they need signal to operate correctly. If I am wrong someone please correct me. Hope this can help out. Dive on in and enjoy the community

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums. Sorry to hear you lost your Note. I do not have any experience with Lookout so hopefully someone can chime in with more info. Good luck and I hope you can find it quickly.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Did you get your issue resolved?

OP
S

Siwucha27Uk

Reaction score
No My phone is stil missing im realy mad at me it was 600 pounds phone should i go to the police station and give them all my phone details maby somone whil try to sell it and at the phone point they whil check nombers and they whil know it's mising. And somone is looking for it.

Hmmm i had this phone for contract and i did pay 15pound per month for insurance.
So maby Orange they whil give me new sim with the same nomber and the same phone.
but i realy care is about my pictures and moves i did make and now somone whil see them and maby use them. :(

Last edited:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
No My phone is stil missing im realy mad at me it was 600 pounds phone should i go to the police station and give them all my phone details maby somone whil try to sell it and at the phone point they whil check nombers and they whil know it's mising.

You know at some point the person will try to sell it. In that case the buyer will try to turn it on. Then it will be located so keep checking your lookout from desktop. Its happened many times. I would google it and look further into it. Like how people found their phones via lookout or something to that effect. By all means it won't hurt to get a report. In case it turns up you will want all your proof.oh yeah. Welcome and yet I'm sorry to hear we met on a bad note ( no pun intended ) Peace!

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Filing a report doesn't hurt, but keep checking Lookout. I'm not familiar how Lookout works, but I am with SeekDroid. Helps you locate your phone via GPS, can wipe the phones data, lock it, etc. I just hope one day I don't have to really use it...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Filing a report doesn't hurt, but keep checking Lookout. I'm not familiar how Lookout works, but I am with SeekDroid. Helps you locate your phone via GPS, can wipe the phones data, lock it, etc. I just hope one day I don't have to really use it...

Big +1

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

OP
S

Siwucha27Uk

Reaction score
I don't know if somone can use my phone after he whil turn it On i had there 7 nobers Password to unlock the screen when he whil unlock the screen my lookout app whil Block the phone bicosue i block it on lookout site and only i can unlocked bicosue i know the password.

Oki i whil do that Thx droid2drummer and smalltowngirl13 and rest of you i whil whrite did i hawe it back :)

Last edited:
S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. I would file the police report because you probably need it to file the insurance claim. Certainly hope you get it back. DancingNexus