hey !!

TheApostle

Reaction score
im new here so i dont know if im doing this right but whatever lol i just got my droid today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dancedroiddancedroid and its better then the:iphone: hahahahah any hints and whatnot would be nicedancedroid

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
im new here so i dont know if im doing this right but whatever lol i just got my droid today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dancedroiddancedroid and its better then the:iphone: hahahahah any hints and whatnot would be nicedancedroid

Welcome! Hang out in the "hacks" forum for a bit and you'll pick up tips and tidbits you might be interested in.

OP
T

TheApostle

Reaction score

Welcome! Hang out in the "hacks" forum for a bit and you'll pick up tips and tidbits you might be interested in.
thanks i have a quick question i cant find it in the forums any where:icon_eek: so if my family (4) people we have unlim texting 1400 shared minutes etc. so all i have to do is pay an extra 29.99 to use the droid?:icon_ banana:

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552

thanks i have a quick question i cant find it in the forums any where:icon_eek: so if my family (4) people we have unlim texting 1400 shared minutes etc. so all i have to do is pay an extra 29.99 to use the droid?:icon_ banana:

Yes, I have the same plan with 4 lines. Unless you add more data plan phones of course - like I just did. And data is still unlimited so if you end up tethering to a laptop, you still shouldn't notice a change in price. Unless they don't lock us into these plans when they activate the new data plan rates. :Tiered Pricing rumor:

Funny side note:
Kids wanted some and I told them if I buy the phones, they have to pay me the monthly plan amount or work it off. "Phone rent" is due by 1st of each month. Be late and lose the phone till it's paid. Amazing little incentive that is. :) Using that to help teach them the importance of on time payments since the one is a year or so from moving out on his own.