Hey

DaJVMan

Reaction score
Glad to be hear. See lots of postings that have served me well. I answered a couple of questions that I came across. I saw answers to some of the posts that were extremely helpful.

I'm a Clinical Application Analyst working for a large health company in California. Mostly deal with software applications and work hand in hand with the clients and vendors in support of the apps. I do a little PC work on the side cleaning viruses and working on optimization of one's PC or laptop. Only been doing this for about a year, but lots of fun. Some tough times, so don't get me wrong. Sometimes scratching my head trying to figure out an issue. Not all fame and glory, that's for sure. I'm also a nurse, so I have experience there as well as a retired Air Force Medic. I'm a musician on the side and enjoy it as a hobby. Play in community band. We play stuff like marches, classical, and musicals. Lots of fun. Keeps me busy.

Hope as I learn more about the Motorola Droid, I'll be able to contribute to this forum. Thanks.