1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. PseudoLuddite

PseudoLuddite New Member

Hi everyone,

Just got my Droid yesterday...so far I'm clueless, as this is my first cell phone.[​IMG]

The few threads I've seen this afternoon look very promising.

-Excited to join
  2. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Welcome aboard, you are in the perfect place to learn.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, PseudoLuddite! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!

Full Motorola Droid User Guide and http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-solutions/30276-droidforums-solutions-thread.html should help you out and get you started.

If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
    :welcome: