Hey

Infamouscipher

Reaction score
Name's Anthony
Just got the droid today :icon_ banana: :motdroidhoriz: I'm still exploring it, so far though I love it and I find the keyboard though awkward at first it's easy to get used to. I actually ordered online and missed the fedex guy so I went down to pick it up, the Fedex station was about one hour away, then they needed "proof of address" so I had to convince them to just give me my box, thank god they did.

Anyways If anyone has anything they think I should know pertaining to the site or the phone feel free to opine, oh I came from a blackberry curve so :byeBB:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! This is an awesome site to learn about the Droid. The members of the community are very willing to help with any issue.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Infamouscipher! As with everything else, the best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! Enjoy your new toy - I hope you didn't plan on getting anything else done this weekend!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome: