Hey

Orchi

Reaction score
My names Sarah and I got the Droid November 13th

My Phone Record

Nokia ( No Idea what it was, so long agao) > Chocalate One ( Had Two, my buttons went out first time) > Envy 1 ( Had 2) > Voyager ( Had 3) > and now the Droid

I am 14, and I am pretty tough on phones ^ as you can tell...

SO I've had my Droid for Month and a half?? And I've had some "issues"....

- The stupid back cover falls off CONSTANTLY, I read online I could get it replaced though?

- If I leave music going or any app? It runs my battery down even if I have full charge

- If I set an alarm at night, and I don't have more then 30% charge, my baby is dead in the morning

- And now I am having charger issues..... Its actually been going since I first got it... but Its finally gone I think.. I have it plugged in at the moment and it says its charging 5% but its been on the chrger for 3 HOURS!! and so I don't think its working, there is no water damage to the battery, the little dots on the sticker are still intact.... One of my prongs looks a little crooked but yeah so it could be my shove ness

- The little green blinky thing? Has stopped, I could of turned off a setting

I like

- All my diffrent keyboards
- Not totally reliable on "touch
- All the Apps
- How it say " 50% charged" etc.

But anyways hey.

Last edited:

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Heya Sarah,

nice to have more females on the boards!
:welcome:
Also its good to see that even younger girls are crazy for good
phones! Makes me feel not so nerdy at all ;)

Maybe you want to check out our webchat or maybe chek out the Girls only Social Group

;)

Have fun here and dont hesitate to contact me, if something goes wrong,
or if you have questions ;)

To cover your questions:
My back was falling off as well as yours does, so i called Motorola Support and they replaced it for free within 3 days.

Yes, a running app/music drains battery, just as the same as an iPod does!

The wake-up alert issue is known, but there is now solution now, then leaving your DROID plugged till the morning.

If your DROID is not charging, you may not have it plugged correctly. Here is a solution: Pull the battery, while the phone is running, plug it back in and recharge it. Make sure the light at the USB slot on the phone is ON while charging!

:welcome:

Tigger

Last edited:
OP
O

Orchi

Reaction score
If your DROID is not charging, you may not have it plugged correctly. Here is a solution: Pull the battery, while the phone is running, plug it back in and recharge it. Make sure the light at the USB slot on the phone is ON while charging!

I have done that multiple times, The light is on. I have plugged it in, my phone is so dead it wont turn on with out the charger in it, if I can hook my charger in enough... it will turn on.. I am going to keep trying tonight but if its not working by tommorow afternoon I will most likley take it to my local verizon.

And I can't leave it plugged in with my charger being broken or as I think it is, but when it was working thats what I did unless I forgot.. and forgetting sucked.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm sorry you're have some problems. All the above posts are good ideas, I'd take it in for a look and see about a replacement. Hope you enjoy your time here.

OP
O

Orchi

Reaction score
I took my droid in, and it was my charging port, it was still under warrenty.. so I didn't have to pay the 50 dollar insurance thing, thanks for the welcome.. I still need to contact motorola for my back? I think though

boatman2220

Reaction score
I took my droid in, and it was my charging port, it was still under warrenty.. so I didn't have to pay the 50 dollar insurance thing, thanks for the welcome.. I still need to contact motorola for my back? I think though
Yaaaaa, you're back in business then? Hope you enjoy it and have a good time here.