Hey Ya'll newb here

ksanks

Reaction score
Hey newbie here using a droid 1. To introduce myself I relly do like the android OS, with how simple its been so far I would like to do some introduction development lessons so if there is any of those it'd be cool if some one could show me. I like pinà colada's, and getting caught in the rain; long walks on the beach.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the community and feel free to ask questions. Piná colodas are good but more of a capt. Morg man myself. Hope you enjoy the stay

Sent from my D2

OP
K

ksanks

Reaction score
Sure looks like I will, thanks for the invite!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Canadroid

Reaction score
Hey newbie here using a droid 1. To introduce myself I relly do like the android OS, with how simple its been so far I would like to do some introduction development lessons so if there is any of those it'd be cool if some one could show me. I like pinà colada's, and getting caught in the rain; long walks on the beach.

Welcome to the forums, just keep that Droid out of the pina colada's and the rain, beach is OK.

Don't know where the BEST familiarization threads are for new D1 users--one of the OG D1'ers will doubtless be along soon to show you the bright lights. :pint:

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: aboard!

There's a whole section dedicated to development, so if you poke around in there I'm sure you'll find all the information you want and more!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. I hate pina coladas. Lol....just kidding.

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global