Hey verizon, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Well sprint has beat Verizon to the punch with their bionic twin called the photon4g. Amazing isn't it. Big red's been beat again. I might just start talking to some sprint customers to see how they like their service. I wouldn't have to spend my days waiting for a phone that obviously had so many problems, the countries largest carrier, can't get it to market.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

tommyg562000

Reaction score
I feel ya. Im so pissed verizon is taking so long to get this phone out. If gs2 comes out b4 it, i will get it just for spite.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rhokaln

Reaction score
Motorola CEO: DROID Bionic Will Be In Stores in September - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

The release date is MUCH less in the hands of Verizon then most people give them credit. Especially the enthusiastic crowd here.

Understand Why Release Dates NEVER work - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Still, the fact Moto called this out with such confidence means that the Bionic passed VZW's testing phase. Which means the wait, is finally over. The only indeterminate delay hurdle has been cleared.

Reaction score
Dear Moto,

The thrill of your "cutting edge" phone has long since passed. Youre not the only player in the game now. To you, the end of waiting was 6 months ago, and here we stand waiting for a product that will be only on par with other phones being released, and be obliterated in the specs dept in another month or two... i might end up having to buy this long awaited lame duck, but i hope im the only one because your incapable development staff should be reminded why a timely release means better business... GFY moto! Thanks fort his drawn out d$ck in the a$$ to your loyal d1 supporters

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Dear Moto,

The thrill of your "cutting edge" phone has long since passed. Youre not the only player in the game now. To you, the end of waiting was 6 months ago, and here we stand waiting for a product that will be only on par with other phones being released, and be obliterated in the specs dept in another month or two... i might end up having to buy this long awaited lame duck, but i hope im the only one because your incapable development staff should be reminded why a timely release means better business... GFY moto! Thanks fort his drawn out d$ck in the a$$ to your loyal d1 supporters

+1.
At first the Bionic was something new and ahead of the pack.
Now its nothing special....and the fact that is STILL isn't releasing for over a month? Who knows what rumors will be out by then.

Get a version of it with a keyboard, and then I am sold.
Unless the GS2 has one....

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dear Moto,

I think you need to take a deep breath and collect yourself. We're all disappointed. I'm on a D1 myself, sitting on an upgrade, but patience is a virtue. You don't want this thing to turn out like the thunderbolt do you?

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not vzw fault... *point fingers* motorola.....

Do you work for Verizon?

He does(read his introduction), he's using a prototype Bionic. Can't give out any info though besides that he thinks it's worth the wait. Or was.

But now, this is taking waaay to long. Still wouldn't go with Sprint though, Verizon is just hands down the best carrier where I live when it comes to service. Glad I didn't decide to wait for the Bionic(I was planning on taking this back to get it if It came out soon, but now it's already seeming to be an outdated phone before it came out. If not that, soon after).

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
Dear Moto,

I think you need to take a deep breath and collect yourself. We're all disappointed. I'm on a D1 myself, sitting on an upgrade, but patience is a virtue. You don't want this thing to turn out like the thunderbolt do you?

Htc has the best android devices...nothing happened with the thunderbolt. Bionic is a way bigger failure already then the thunderbolt if you'd consider the thunderbolt a failure

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dear Moto,

Patience is. But it could also turn out it was all pointless. Sounds to be so far.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dear Moto,

Htc has the best android devices...nothing happened with the thunderbolt. Bionic is a way bigger failure already then the thunderbolt if you'd consider the thunderbolt a failure

I certainly was not knocking HTC as a company. But nothing happened with the thunderbolt?...it wasn't a phone released too soon? Numerous bugs, reboots, batt life weren't/aren't issues?

I've already waited this long. What is another month or so? I'd rather Moto/Verizon not release this phone if it isn't ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.