Hey There :)

ekilcoin

Reaction score
I'm Sophie, 20 years old and I'm a student majoring in secondary education to become a math/science teacher with an endorsement in special education. I have a droid 2 global and joined the site because sometimes the tech support just doesn't do the job!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community Sophie. Good to have you with us. As CJ said if you have any questions feel free to ask as there is always someone willing to help. Enjoy the stay

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait a second. I thought we were tech support. Is there another tech support and do they get paid? dancedroiddancedroid

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I was told be a VZW tech manager they send people our way sometimes. Head down to the RS section is you get into trouble :)

Sent from somewhere...

OP
ekilcoin

ekilcoin

Reaction score
kparks - Yes!!! I love it! Best investment I've made... besides higher education of course ;)

Hook- The best tech support I know of anyways ... lol those guys on the phone ... just aren't very helpful.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was told be a VZW tech manager they send people our way sometimes. Head down to the RS section is you get into trouble :)

Sent from somewhere...

A Verizon employee told you something and you believed it. I swear I thought you were raised better then that!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

Sent from somewhere...

A Verizon employee told you something and you believed it. I swear I thought you were raised better then that!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

He was in one of my classes. No reason not to believe him in the context he told me.

Sent from somewhere...

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
How is the D2G treating you?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
ekilcoin

ekilcoin

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
How is the D2G treating you?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Thanks for the welcome :) It's treating me very well, I love it... my international roommates love it too They are trying to convince me to study abroad since I have a global phone now. :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! this is the only forum u need. oh wait....u can check our sister forum
Android. net

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii