Hey there DF!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by RagtimeBenji, Jun 1, 2010.

1. RagtimeBenji

RagtimeBenji New Member

Hey all! Got my Motorola Droid back in January, and have been lovin' my handset ever since. Android operating system easily surpasses any othr platform hat I have tried to familiarize myslf with. The customization is great, I dig the Market, and quite frankly won't ever settle for anything less than Android.

After watching several tutorials, I made the decision to root my Droid. Probably one of the best way to utilize your droids full potential. So now I'm not running any custom roms, but feel free to shoot me your ideas or advice. I'm also almost always down for being the geuini pig. Thanks for making a great forum everyone :)

-Benji
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. So we have another brave soul in our midst. OK, I won't mention the known brick Droid I saw the other day, I don't want you to get worried.

Ooops, I guess I just did. Oh well, cats out of the bag now. :D

Enjoy your Droid, most people say try them all and see which one suits your Droid the best as far as ROMs go.
  3. RagtimeBenji

RagtimeBenji New Member

Awesomeness. This forum has some killer tutorials. I rooted my phone in under a half hour, including studying the tutorials and linked videos. It really wasn't that difficult, and I was running on an old 800mhz emachine desktop. bahahhaa.

Anywho, if anyone has any risky stuff that they are trying to mod or alter, please let me know. I have been tinkering around with ROMS and experimenting, I would love to learn about new methods of increasing performance speed and ideas for ACTUAL overclocking. I plan on getting another handset through my insurance, and this handset has tqaken quite the beating. Anywho, please keep me posted with any innovative ideas and I will gladly play gueni piggy. Pardon my poor spelling and grammer. Anwyho, thanks for the creators of this epic site. Now lets rise up and bring down iPhone already!
  4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

Welcome. So much to learn. So little time.
  5. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

:welcome: to the forums.