1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hey Phillip Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by OverLordOfYou, Jun 20, 2010.

1. OverLordOfYou

OverLordOfYou New Member

Okay so I'm waiting on my Incredible to arrive and cant wait. I've seen the reviews of the X but frankly I cant see myself waiting another month. If anything I'll do a return, maybe, to upgrade/ trade in within my 30 days.
  2. christim

christim Super Moderator

Welcome aboard. You gotta be psyched, hang in there, its coming. Really.
    [​IMG]
  3. Mojo

Mojo New Member

Welcome to droidforums.net. With either device you will be happy!
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

With the backlog of Incredibles and the apparent discontinue of it from Verizon I can imaging Verizon is going to get saddled for a lot of these requests.

My only wonder is....will they charge people a restocking fee for a phone they never had in the first place? I don't think they will but if they try, don't let them get away with it.
  5. OverLordOfYou

OverLordOfYou New Member

well the whole thing behind mine is that its going to be my company phone (so I only pay $50/month boss covers the rest) so I'm hoping one way or another I get one soon