Hey Moderators I have a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on an official response from the Admin on why it isn't being implemented. "We decided to pass" is weak.

Quite simply. The admins don't feel it's in thier best interests to do this. There has been talk of an app but until then. we have a mobile version and your Droid can run the full version. I hope this helps

ConqSoft

Reaction score
No offense, but you're not the Admin. The site owner/admin should post an "official" response in my opinion. I do on all the forums I run.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No offense, but you're not the Admin. The site owner/admin should post an "official" response in my opinion. I do on all the forums I run.

I may not be but I can tell you why as it was discussed internally before a decision was made. I am sure you understand that. If an Admin come sin great! If not atleaset you have your answer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm still waiting on an official response from the Admin on why it isn't being implemented. "We decided to pass" is weak. I mean, he/she spent the $150 for vBSEO to help with SEO on the site, so he wants more traffic. Not sure why they would pass on an option that could drive more traffic to the site.
read KZIWarriors post above and you have your answer : )

I'd also like to add that we are not trying to deny our members anything. It's quite the opposite. The members all wanted a mobile version of the site and there was a REAL need for it. The admins immediately set that up for everyone in a matter of a few days. So it's not fair to accuse the admins of denying anybody anything.

I'm not sure if you are aware of it or not but they worked very hard on the presentation, layout and graphics for this site. A lot of what you see did not come free and they cared enough to give you one of the best looking forums around. Everything they did had the members in mind FIRST.

Now back on topic.

Tapatalk is not a necessity when it comes to using these forums and the potential tech problems that could come along with it are not worth it when we already have 2 excellent running sites. We are focusing on bigger things for everyone

Soon you will seeing some fun contest's and some GREAT giveaways for everyone and that is our focus at this time.

I'm sorry you feel like we are denying you something. We are actually working hard to keep you and everyone happy. If there is something we are not doing well or could do better we are always open to hear it. This place exists because of you and everyone else.

Have a good night.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think this question has been asked, answered several times. Admins don't want it. It was put forward to them and they said no. That's the bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.