hey me please

s4 power

Reaction score
u got a droid just roted it and noq i dnwoloadedone of the themese out of rommanager andfor tart up i keep getting 1000000 different color xs n it wont go to m fone what do it do....

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
u got a droid just roted it and noq i dnwoloadedone of the themese out of rommanager andfor tart up i keep getting 1000000 different color xs n it wont go to m fone what do it do....

Did you make a backup before you installed? If not, power off, then press and hold the "X" key while pressing the power button. You can let go of the power button once you see the Motorola logo. When you see the recovery screen, see if selecting the "factory restore" option will work. (Use the camera button to select) That should get you back to regular.

If you did a backup, you can scroll using the volume keys to select the restore backup option.

OP
S

s4 power

Reaction score
i used that clock work thing and it absolutley ****ed everything p

OP
S

s4 power

Reaction score
it ont even ****in go to recovery all bc that stupid clockwork ****

scoder

Reaction score

FYI: It's easier to theme your phone when you're not drunk.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Clockwork hasn't caused me any problems yet.

I would suggest turning off the phone, pressing and holding the "X" key, then holding the power button until you see the Motorola logo. Keep the "X" key pressed until you see the Recovery screen. Scroll to "Factory Reset" using the volume keys and select it using the camera button. It should restore everything then reboot and you should be GTG.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552

FYI: It's easier to theme your phone when you're not drunk.

LOL I'm not goin' there. :biggrin: