Hey, Just Moved In...

That Guy in Apt 3B

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Hey,
I'm currently a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus user I bought at the start of 2012 and looking to upgrade soon. Wish I was savvy enough around the insides of smartphones to root and modify (or the courage to try at least) however I enjoy reading about Android and surrounding technology and look forward to receiving insight on this forum.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome, glad you joined us.
Rooting has become a lot easier with the 1 click methods that are available now.
Take a look around and ask questions.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum...have ya device in mind for your upgrade?

OP
T

That Guy in Apt 3B

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Hello and welcome to the forum...have ya device in mind for your upgrade?

I'm thinking about the 2nd gen Moto X. My Nexus was my first experience with Android and I enjoyed the stock or close to stock experience I think I had compared to a few of my friends phones.

For a while I had fallen off of reviewing Android sites that enjoyed for the most part. I mostly enjoyed my phone but things that bothered me about my phone I could not solve and I just began to except them because it was better than the phone I came from (*cough!*_Treo 650_*cough!* don't ask). The questionable battery life can't be worse than my Galaxy Nexus and taking photos are an afterthought for me so the new Moto X interests me the most.

Any thoughts?