Hey, Is this thing better than the Charge?

alboboy10

Reaction score
I don't even like screen on the charge that much...I went to the store it's so saturated. It looks fake. Say what u want about the thunderbolt, call it bland, call it boring, but it doesn't look like the sun is powering up the device. It looks real. The colors don't pop as much but they look better

kparks

Reaction score
I guess if you would like another locked down Motorola phone yes it would be "waaaay" better. But then again it might be worthwhile to wait and see how something actually performs in real life before making comparisons.

But if you like the whole package including the ability to take control of your phone by unlocking the bootloader then T-Bolt is the way to go.

O pleeease lol. There is so much scrutiny surrounding this phone there's nothing left for it to be but a hit. When the thunderbolt came out it flopped right out of the box with problems, and still to this day it has major issues, damn near 6 months after release... Yea its most likely gonna have a locked bootloader, but at least motorola has a higher percentage of a phone working straight out the box with decent battery life.... really your choice. I know I wouldn't get neither the charge or tb right now though...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

It's amazing how many ppl forget all the problems the dx had and even the dx2 has now...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jdfrye04

Reaction score
I guess if you would like another locked down Motorola phone yes it would be "waaaay" better. But then again it might be worthwhile to wait and see how something actually performs in real life before making comparisons.

But if you like the whole package including the ability to take control of your phone by unlocking the bootloader then T-Bolt is the way to go.

O pleeease lol. There is so much scrutiny surrounding this phone there's nothing left for it to be but a hit. When the thunderbolt came out it flopped right out of the box with problems, and still to this day it has major issues, damn near 6 months after release... Yea its most likely gonna have a locked bootloader, but at least motorola has a higher percentage of a phone working straight out the box with decent battery life.... really your choice. I know I wouldn't get neither the charge or tb right now though...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

It's amazing how many ppl forget all the problems the dx had and even the dx2 has now...

Never had any problems with my Droid x. Probably best phone I've had. TB comes in close second. Charge in very last. I'd take my Droid 1 over the charge.

sleekgeek

Reaction score
traded my TB in today. OMG the Charge is a much better phone! every aspect is better than the thunderbolt, but one thing. the pictures aren't quite as nice without the dual LED. That is all. the interface and everything else rock.